On April 26, 2016 the Board of County Commissioners adopted the Mobility Fee Ordinance that would replace the current transportation impact fees, and transportation concurrency. Mobility fees are a one-time charge on new development to pay for offsite transportation improvements that are necessitated by new development.
Check out the Mobility Fee Ordinance FAQs.
Ordinance, Fee Schedule, Maps and Reports
- Adopted Mobility Fee Ordinance
- Mobility Fee Schedule - Jan. 1, 2017 through Dec. 31, 2017
- Residential Impact/Mobility Schedule - Jan 1, 2017 through Dec. 31, 2017
- Mobility Fee Assessment Districts Map
- Mobility Fee Benefit Districts Map
- Mobility Fee Study Report
- Stakeholder Meeting Notes