Who Let the Dogs Out?
Lithia Springs Conservation Parks proudly presents its first guided dog-friendly morning hike with Park Ranger Mike.
Bring the dogs out for a guided 3-mile hike on the Fish Hawk Nature Preserve located inside Lithia Springs Conservation Park. Ranger Mike will be speaking about various topics pertaining to Florida’s conservation efforts, Ecosystems, wildlife, and park history.
Things to know
- Arrive at 8:30 a.m. for puppies to get acquainted for a 9 a.m. start
- Cost - $5 per person, plus $2 per vehicle park entry fee
- Dogs get in free
- All dogs must have tags to participate
- Dogs must be on a leash no longer than 6 feet
- No retractable leashes
- Swimming not permitted
- Dogs must be picked up after
- Maximum of two dogs per hiker
- Maximum of 15 people and 30 dogs (two dogs per hiker)
Things to bring
- Bottled water for you and puppy
- Comfortable walking shoes, bug spray, and sunscreen
For more information, please email Ranger Michael Simmons.
Lithia Springs Park
3932 Lithia Springs Rd.
Lithia FL, 33547
January 6, 2018 | 8:30 AM