Ever want to try family camping, but didn't know where to start? Parks and Recreation is offering a Basic Skills Workshop for Camping 101.
Join us and learn how to:
- Build a safe campfire
- Find a campsite and set up a tent
- Learn about basic equipment to get you started
- How to camp and "Leave-No-Trace"
- Sample quick and easy campfire recipes
Things to know
- $5 per person
- Space is limited to 20 people
- Choose from two locations and two dates for the class:
For more information about the class at Jackson Springs call (813) 554-5004 or about the class at Riverview Civic Center call (813) 672-1120.
Jackson Springs Community Center
8620 Jackson Springs Rd.
Tampa FL, 33615
January 27, 2018 | 10:30 AM