Fall's First Week Hike at Lithia
Get ready for hiking season! Now that summer is over join us on a Ranger led hike on the FishHawk Preserve's 3-mile nature trail. Now that the long hot days are past, come along with Ranger Steve to warm up for the fall hiking fun. Learn about the Park and our Conservation efforts as well as find some cool and interesting plants and animals. Ranger Steve loves reptiles, so hopefully, we can see something.
Things to know
- Cost: $5
- Cash only
- Pay on the day of the event
- There is a $2 park entry fee per vehicle for up to 8 people
- Participants should meet at Lithia Springs Ranger Station
- Weather related cancellations are possible
- Under 18 must be accompanied by adult
- Walking/Hiking information:
- Length: ~3 - 4 miles
Things to bringRecommended to bring
- Water in refillable container
- Small backpack with hydration system
- Closed-toe shoes
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Bug spray
For more information, email Steve Almeda or call (813) 416-4245.
Lithia Springs Park
3932 Lithia Springs Rd.
Lithia FL, 33547
September 30, 2018 | 10:00 AM