Songs from the Wood
Join us at Eureka Springs for our inaugural music in the park series- Songs from the Wood. Enjoy the sights of beautiful Eureka Springs along with the organic guitar sounds from Paul Biese of the local band Just Friends. Bring a lawn chair, lay out a blanket, and prepare to relax or dance under the canopy of trees and stars as Paul plays Classic Rock and Americana tunes.
Things to know
- $5 per person
- Cash only, collected on-site the day of the event
- $2 per vehicle park entry fee
- Please pre-register
- Maximum of 50 participants
- In the event of severe storms the event will be rescheduled and rain checks will be provided
- Per county ordinance, alcohol is not allowed
Things to bring
- Lawn Chairs
- Small flashlight
- Drinks and Snacks
- Bug spray
For more information email Chris Kiddy with the Conservation and Environmental Lands Management Department or call (813) 853-1177.
This is the information you will need when filling out the registration form:
- Location: Eureka Springs
- Date of program: 04/28/18
- Name/Type of event: Song of the Woods
Eureka Springs Conservation Park
6400 Eureka Springs Rd.
Tampa FL, 33610
April 28, 2018 | 6:30 PM