The Hillsborough County Board of County Commissioners presents proclamations and commendations to recognize important dates and causes, and to celebrate the significant contributions of businesses, groups, and individuals to the people of Hillsborough County. The proclamations and commendations presented during the most recent Board of County Commissioners meeting are below. Previous presentations can be found here.
Click on the links below to see recognitions made at recent meetings or award ceremonies. You can also view previous awards and recognition videos on YouTube.
Presented March 1, 2015
- 2017 Commission on the Status of Women Hall of Fame, Women's History Month
- Moffitt Men's Health Forum Day
- Newspaper In Education Week
Presented February 15, 2017
Presented February 1, 2017
Presented January 19, 2017
- Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office
- Florida's First Responder Appreciation Week
- Carlos Arturo Fuente
- Moffitt Cancer Center's Business of Biotech Day
Presented on January 5, 2017