The Hillsborough County Board of County Commissioners presents proclamations and commendations to recognize important dates and causes, and to celebrate the significant contributions of businesses, groups, and individuals to the people of Hillsborough County. The proclamations and commendations presented during the most recent Board of County Commissioners meeting are below. Previous presentations can be found here.
Click on the links below to see recognitions made at recent meetings or award ceremonies. You can also view previous awards and recognition videos on YouTube.
Presented October 19, 2017
- Florida Native Plant Month in Hillsborough County
- Bullying Prevention Month
- Pepin Distributing Company, Cricket Larson and Skipper's Smokehouse
- Dr. Lisa Centonze
- Lori Letzring
- Fire Prevention Month
- Sandy Council
- Planning Commission
Presented October 4, 2017
- Course of Action PR & Homeland Intelligence Technologies, Inc.
- Florida Manufacturing Month
- Hillsborough County Fair Days