The membership of this Board shall be comprised of seven members and two alternates appointed as follows:
- Hillsborough County Commissioners - 3 members, 2 alternates
- City of Tampa - 2 members
- City of Plant City - 1 member
- City of Temple Terrace - 1 member
Composition is specified as follows:
- 3 Electrical contractors
- 2 Florida registered professional engineers qualified to work in the area of electrical engineering
- 1 Electrical Utility Company representative
- 1 Electrical trades representative
- 2 Alternates that must be knowledgeable and experienced in the technical codes of this board
Members shall serve four year terms. Alternates shall serve two year terms.
Annual financial disclosure is required.
Hillsborough County Construction Code Ordinance 09-3, effective March 1, 2009.
Quarterly, 3rd Thursday, 9:00 a.m.
County Center, 26th Floor
601 E. Kennedy Blvd
Tampa, FL 33602
The Center for Development Services and Building Services Section Code Compliance
601 E. Kennedy Blvd., 19th Floor
Tampa, FL 33602
Phone: (813) 635-7313
|Member||Position / Appointed By||Dates of Service|
|Mr. Darin Ciabattari||Electrical Trades / BOCC||03/23/2016 -
|Mr. Andrew DeLaParte||Alternate / BOCC||08/01/2001 -
|Mr. Jeffrey Hahn||FL Registered Electrical Engineer / City of Tampa||06/24/2010 -
|Mr. Matthew LaRussa||Electric Utility Company / BOCC||12/05/2007 -
|Mr. Matthew Otto||FL Registered Electrical Engineer/City of Temple Terrace||10/04/2016 -
|Mr. Lawrence Pasetti
||Electrical Contractor / City of Tampa
|Mr. Luis Vargas, Jr.||Alternate / BOCC||03/19/2003 -
|Electrical Contractor / City of Plant City|
|Electrical Contractor / BOCC|