The membership of this Council is comprised of 10 members appointed as follows:
- Hillsborough County Board of County Commissioners
- Tampa City Council
- Temple Terrace City Council
- City-County Planning Commission
Environmental Protection Commission
- Southwest Florida Water Management District
- Tampa Port Authority
- Tampa Bay Regional Planning Council
- Florida Department of Environmental Protection
- U.S. Army Corp of Engineers
The Hillsborough Board of County Commissioners appoints one member.
Terms:Members shall serve at the pleasure of the Board.
Special Requirements:Members must have a demonstrated interest in the protection of the Hillsborough River.
Authority:Special Act 86-335, Laws of Florida.
Monthly, 3rd Tuesday, 1:30 p.m.
Location to be determined.
Hillsborough County Planning Commission
601 E. Kennedy Blvd., 18th Floor
Tampa, FL 33602
|Member||Position/Appointed By||Dates of Service|
|Dr. Richard Brown||BOCC||7/14/2010-