The membership of this Committee shall be appointed by the BOCC and shall be comprised of seven members. Composition is specified as follows:
- 1 member from the Arts Council of Tampa / Hillsborough County
- 1 member from the Board of Trustees, of the Tampa Museum of Art, Inc.
- 1 member from Board of County Commissioners or their designee
- 3 members who are private citizens of Hillsborough County with demonstrated knowledge and appreciation for visual art
- 1 member who is an architect, planner, landscape architect, or developer in Hillsborough County.
As the need arises, the Committee may appoint ex-officio members to provide expertise or otherwise represent a particular interest unique to a location or characteristic of a work of art
Terms:Members shall serve three year terms. No member shall serve for more than two full three year terms.
Authority:Hillsborough County Public Art Ordinance 10-1 repealing Ordinance 88-31, 89-32, and 94-3 adopted January 6, 2010.
Special requirements:One member who is a private citizen must reside in the unincorporated area of Hillsborough County.
23rd Floor, County Center
601 E. Kennedy Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33602
Dan Myers, Sr. Architect
Real Estate & Facilities Management Services
601 E. Kennedy Blvd., 23rd floor
Tampa, FL 33602
Phone: (813) 307-1035
|Member||Position/Appointed By||Dates of Service|
|Mr. Gregory Green||USF - School of Art & Art History, College of the Arts||07/16/2014 -
|Mr. James Kallaher||Private Citizen||12/31/2012 -
|Ms. Maureen Morrison||BOCC Designee||01/23/2014 -
|Mr.Juan Ricardes||Architect||02/15/2017 -
|Mr. James Steele||Private Citizen||07/20/2016 -
|Ms. Georgia Vahue||Arts Council of Hillsborough County Representative||10/1/2017 -