This Committee provides region-oriented advice to Tampa Bay Area Regional Transportation Authority (TBARTA) regarding the development and implementation of a multi-modal transportation master plan; to promote public awareness and participation in the master planning process; and to help disseminate information to local citizens groups.
The BOCC shall appoint one member and one alternate member to this Committee.
Criteria for appointment will be considered from the following:
- Membership in business, civic, and environmental organizations
- Member of senior, low-income, minority and/or disable populations
- Demonstrated interest in transportation or other public policy advocacy
- Experience in working with local jurisdictions on regional issues
- Previous community services
Members shall serve two year terms.
- Members should be leaders of a recognized group or organization, but may not be a transportation agency staff member.
Florida Statute 343.
Monthly, 3rd Wednesday, 1:30 PM
4350 West Cypress Street, Suite 700
Tampa, FL 33607
Chief Development & Infrastructure Services
601 E Kennedy Blvd., 26th floor
Tampa, FL 33602
Phone: (813) 272-8785
|Member||Position/Appointed By||Dates of Service|
|Ms. Ashley Brundage||Member||01/06/2016 -
|Mr. Hoyt Prindle III||Alternate||03/23/2016 -