The complete FY 17 Budget Package is due to the Hillsborough County Management and Budget Department by close of business, June 27, 2016
Districts are also reminded that State law requires the posting of their proposed FY 17 budgets on the district or County’s website.
Instructions and Forms for FY 17 Budget Process for Dependent Districts
- FY 17 Budget Preparation Guide for Special Dependent Districts
- Part I - Introduction and Time Table
- Part II Advertising the Budget Hearing and Posting to the Web
- Part III Developing the FY 17 Budget
- Part IV Conducting the Budget Hearing
- Part V Documenting and Submitting the Budget Package
- Part VI Other Information
- Part VII Frequently Asked Questions
- Important Names
A complete FY 17 Budget Package consists of the following documents. Those forms that are underlined can be downloaded. Be sure to save downloaded forms to a computer. Once the forms are completed, save your work and print out the forms for submission to the County.
- Cover Page - This is in Adobe Acrobat format.
- FY 17 Budget and Estimating Fund Balance Forms
- The FY 17 Budget Form is in the tab labeled "Budget Form" and the Estimating Fund Balance Form is in the tab labeled "Fund Balance."
- Capital Outlay Information Form
- Budget Resolution
- Minutes of the Budget Public Hearing
- Actual advertisement from newspaper or affidavit showing ad was placed in legal notices section
- Budget Completion Check List Form - Use this form to check for internal consistency in your budget documents
Tax Information and Contacts
For information regarding the preparation of the non-ad valorem tax rolls, deadlines for submitting documentation and the forms, please contact the Tax Collector.