Location and Hours
- Mon. - Fri.: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sun. & Sat.: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
$2 per vehicle. Up to 8 people per vehicle. Rentals are extra.
The Eureka Springs Conservation Park was first established in 1938 by botanist and traveler Albert Greensburg as a botanical garden of rare and unusual tropical plants. He also created the first Florida tropical fish farm springs that were near his botanical gardens. In 1967, Greensburg donated his prized site to Hillsborough County, making Eureka Springs Park the only botanical garden in the park system.
Lovers of horticulture will savor the 31-acre natural beauty, especially the largest publicly owned collection of ferns in Florida. Nature connoisseurs can gaze at the park’s rose garden and orchid room, as well as stroll along walking trails and the boardwalks that wind through a lush floodplain forest of maples, cypresses, and tupelo.
The park also features a greenhouse, picnic tables and shelters, a reservable Eureka Springs party pavilion, and interpretive trails.
- Room Rental
- Walking Trails