Providence Skate Park
Location and Hours
- Mon. – Thu.: Noon to 9 p.m.
- Fri.: Noon to 10 p.m.
- Sat.: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sun.: Closed
Providence Skate Park is the county's first skate park and is known as the 'Concrete Jungle.' The largest of the County's skate parks, at 14,500 square feet, this park is suited for intermediate and professional level skaters. It features a series of transitional elements include quarter pipes, a hand rail, a pyramid, a step-up and various granite structures.
Skate park rules
Hillsborough County skate parks are for the enjoyment of the community. These facilities are (not supervised directly) therefore it is up to the skater to take precautions and follow the park's rules. By adhering to the skate parks rules you ensure that the community continues to enjoy these awesome amenities.
- Helmets are recommended for all, but mandatory if you are 17 or under
- Elbow and knee pads are recommended for all skaters, but are mandatory for skaters 12 years of age or younger
- Skate parks are intended for skate boards and in-line skates only
- Shirts and shoes required at all times
- All skaters must check in at the front desk for entry into the skate park
- All persons entering the skate park MUST have a signed and notarized waiver, no exceptions
- Children under the age of 18 years must have a parent or legal guardian sign the waiver
- Children 10 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times
- Download waiver, rules and regulations
- Skate Park