Posted November 20, 2017 | 10:12 AM
Prescribed Burn for November 20, 2017
The Hillsborough County Conservation and Environmental Lands Management Department will be conducting a prescribed burn today, Monday, November 20, 2017.
- Location: Upper Little Manatee River Corridor Nature Preserve, 6317 SR 674, Wimauma 33598
- S-T-R: 22-32S-20E
- Duration: One day
- FFS Authorization Number: 2017- 82493
- Burn Manager: Ethan Howell
- Contact Information: Hillsborough County Conservation and Environmental Lands Management Department, Bell Creek Office: 813-672-787. Florida Forest Service, Lakeland Dispatch: 863-940-6701
- Media contact: Adrienne Frucci, Public Relations Strategist, p: 813-635-5469, c: 813-334-2055
- Purpose of burn: Ecological site maintenance.
- Note: Designated hiking trails on the Preserve are unaffected by the prescribed burn and will remain open.