Small Business Idea Camp Inspires Business Owners
Hillsborough County, Fla. (Dec. 22, 2017) - Thinking of starting a business, but don't know where to begin? Hillsborough County's Small Business Idea Camp series is designed to inspire and engage new and future business owners in the fundamentals of entrepreneurial thinking.
At the Small Business Idea Camp, participants will:
- Discover how to sustain a successful business without undertaking significant financial risk
- Uncover the underlying concepts and processes that enable aspiring small business owners with limited resources to identify, evaluate, and transform new ideas into successful endeavors
- Draw from best practices of design thinking, learn to identify problems, find solutions, and make customer connections through an interactive experimental process
- Immerse in real-world small business experiences to develop and hone entrepreneurial attitudes and skills
Participants can choose from two camp workshop sessions:
- January 9 - February 1, 2018 (meets Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- 6 to 8 p.m.
- 5508 Co-Working & Collaboration Exchange, 5508 N. 50th St., Suite 15 in Tampa
- July 10 - August 2, 2018 (meets Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- 6 to 8 p.m.
- Entrepreneur Collaborative Center, 2101 E. Palm Ave. in Tampa
Workshops are provided at no cost, but an application is required to enroll. Apply online or call Hillsborough County Entrepreneur Services at (813) 204-9267 for more information.