Let's Do Business Together
Hillsborough County Procurement Services offers iSupplier training to vendors the second Tuesday of every month. The 1.5-hour session gives both seasoned vendors and suppliers new to working with Hillsborough County a better understanding of how to register and navigate the iSupplier portal.
Vendors learn how to:
- Navigate the Procurement Services website
- Register in iSupplier (first-time users)
- Update their vendor profile in iSupplier
- Submit bids via iSupplier
- Review business opportunities with the County
There is no fee to attend. However, advance registration is recommended.
Training in English is provided from 10:30 a.m. to noon the second Tuesday of every month at various libraries around the county.
- Jan. 9
- Seminole Heights Branch Library, 4711 N. Central Ave. in Tampa
- Feb. 13
- Jimmie B. Keel Regional Library, 2902 W. Bearss Ave. in Tampa
- March 13
- 78th Street Community Library, 7625 Palm River Road in Tampa
- April 10
- Charles J. Fendig Public Library, 3909 W. Neptune St. in Tampa
Contact Procurement Services at (813) 272‐5790 or email ProcurementServices@HCFLGov.net for more information.