Featured Job: Talent Management Partner
Starting salary: $57,324.80 - $62,000/ year DOQ
At a minimum, the candidate will have:
- A Bachelor's degree; and five years of professional human resources experience, specifically in employee relations and performance management.
- A valid driver license.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- A Master's degree; and PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP Certification.
Key responsibilities of this position are:
- Acts as a subject matter expert and consultant to departments to provide guidance on employee relations, discipline and performance management issues
- Provides guidance to supervisors on a range of employee relations issues, including County policies and labor law issues
- Provides guidance and processes employee terminations, suspensions, and demotions
- Develops and leads trainings for employees and supervisors on a range of topics, including performance management and employee discipline
- Assists supervisors in completing and delivering progressive discipline and performance improvement plans
- Conducts investigations on a range of employee relations issues, including sexual harassment and protected status harassment
- Collects and analyzes data to assist departments in identifying trends and developing solutions
It's more than just a paycheck.
Working for Hillsborough County is more than a job; it's a way to be the change for your community. Are you ready? We offer much more than the competitive pay you expect. We value our employees and Hillsborough County Government is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
Do you qualify for Veteran's Preference?
If yes, please include documentation that clearly shows dates of service, campaign awards or medals received, and character of discharge (DD-214 Member-4 or Service-2 copy) to support entitlement to preference with your resume and cover letter.
To apply for this position:
Please email your cover letter, resume, and any veteran's preference documents (if applicable) to cadhrjobinquiry@HCFLgov.net by October 16, 2017.
Want more stories like this delivered to your inbox?
Subscribe to the Friday 5