The Pet Resource Center provides pet food and pet care items for Hillsborough County residents who need help feeding their dogs and cats.
Help us save the community’s neediest animals by donating these items:
- Clean towels of all sizes (new or gently used)
- Quick-snap dog collars (medium, large, X-large)
- Stretch 'n Scratch cat scratchers
- Sturdy leashes (4 to 6 feet, no retractables)
- Dentastix brand dog treats
- Kong brand toys
- Dog harnesses (medium, large, X-large)
- Fleece material or small fleece cat blankets
- Milk Bones brand treats (no butcher bones, rawhides or homemade treats)
- Ping-pong balls and other waterproof toys for cats (no used cat trees)
- Dry and canned food for dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens
- Peanut butter, honey, broth
- Unscented baby wipes
Items may be dropped off at the Pet Resource Center at 440 N. Falkenburg Road in Tampa. The center is open Tuesday through Sunday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Closed on Mondays.
To make a monetary donation visit the Hillsborough County Pet Resources Foundation
Need help feeding your pet or know someone who does?
Contact Pet Resources at (813) 744-5660