Apply to Volunteer with Parks
Volunteers are always needed in these areas:
- Adopt-A-Spot: Commitment to maintain a park or roadway. Keep Tampa Bay Beautiful manages volunteers for this program.
- Conservation: Assist with habitat restoration, trail blazing, removal of invasive species, and site clean-ups.
- Parks: Opportunities include park maintenance, beautification, interpretive programs, and special projects.
- Recreation: Work with children in out-of-school-time programs, teen programs, senior activities, preschool-age tiny tots, and more.
- Special Events: Help with coastal and river clean-up, family fun days, bike and road races, Scout projects, and the annual Senior Games.
- Therapeutic Recreation: Volunteer for paralympic sports, out-of-school-time programs, the Special Olympics, Camp Sparks Summer Program, and the Bakas Equestrian Center.
Follow this step-by-step process to volunteer:
- Download this application.
- Print and fill out the application. See instructions on where to mail it below.
If you would like to volunteer with Parks and Recreation, including youth sports or specialty classes mail your application to:
Parks and Recreation
Attn: Dave Ramirez, CPRP
6105 E. Sligh Ave.
Tampa, FL 33617
If you would like to volunteer with the Conservation or Environmental Lands staff, including work at wilderness preserves, mail your application to:
Conservation and Environmental Lands Management
Attn: Chris Kiddy
10940 McMullen Rd.
Riverview, FL 33569