Find My Flood Zone

Flood maps certified by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) provide a useful tool for assessing a property’s flood risk, and also are a factor in assessing the cost of flood insurance.

Use the tools below to find your zone

If you think the flood map boundaries are incorrect, you can apply for a Letter of Map Amendment. This is a federal document that certifies that your property is not required to have flood insurance, because the primary structure and all attached areas (screen enclosures, garages, etc.) are out of the high-risk area.



For more information on the county’s flood maps, call the Hazard Mitigation Section in Development Services at (813) 272-5600.