Curbside Pickup of Yard and Wood Waste
You have a set day for curbside pickup of yard and wood waste. Check with your collector to find out which day you can set it out for pickup.
Here are the guidelines for curbside pickup:
- Weekly set-out limit is 2 cubic yards or less
- Two cubic yards is approximately twelve 30-gallon containers or bags
- Use your own cans, boxes, bags or other containers to store your yard waste
- Each container cannot exceed 50 pounds
- Limbs and branches must be less than 4 feet long and 6 inches in diameter
- Yard waste must be bundled, neatly stacked, or placed in a yard waste container
- Yard waste must be placed within 10 feet of the curb
- Grass clippings
- Tree trimmings
- Shrub trimmings
- Untreated wood
Excess Yard Waste
If your yard waste exceeds the curbside limit, then you can take it to a facility that can accept it.
Where to take it:The following locations accept yard and wood waste Monday through Saturday from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. for all customers, and until 5:30 p.m. for commercial type vehicles that self-unload:
- Falkenburg Road Yard and Wood Waste
346 N. Falkenburg Road
Tampa, FL 33619
- Northwest County Solid Waste Facility
8001 W. Linebaugh Ave.
Tampa, FL 33625
- South County Solid Waste Facility
13000 U.S. Highway 41
Gibsonton, FL 33534
As part of Hillsborough County's annual Solid Waste disposal assessment, residents may deliver up to 5 tons of yard and wood waste per year to the Yard and Wood Waste Processing and Recycling Facilities. Once these limits are reached, residents must pay standard fees.
What to bring:
- Photo ID showing the residential address of the property owner
- One of the following: