Request to Stop or Transfer Water Service
If you need to start new service within the next 1-2 business days, call (813) 272-6680.
Request to stop your water service, or transfer your account to a new address.
- A $25.00 set-up charge will be billed to the account when transferring service
- An additional deposit may be required if overlapping service exceeds 10 days
- Call for further information on fees (813) 272-6680
Things To Consider
- The Utility performs Service turn-on Monday - Friday, 8 AM – 5 PM
- The Utility performs Service turn-off Monday - Thursday, 8 AM – 5 PM
- Account balance must be current before we can transfer service to new address
- Please note: The Utility does not turn off service on Friday or the day before a County Holiday
You can request to stop or transfer your water service the following ways:
- Phone our Customer Service Center at (813) 272-6680 , Option 2, Press 2
- In person at one of our Customer Service Centers: