The Hillsborough County Public Utilities Department is committed to delivering outstanding water, wastewater, and reclaimed water services and programs that support a high quality of life and contribute to a sustainable county. The links below contain helpful information to connect residents to County utility services and programs.
- South-Central Customer Service
Brandon Support Operations Complex
332 N. Falkenburg Rd.
Tampa, FL 33619
- Northwest Customer Service
15610 Premiere Dr.
Tampa, FL 33624
Water, Wastewater & Reclaimed Water
- After hours and weekend emergencies - 813-744-5600
- Automated Account Information System (including pay-by-phone) - 813-276-8526
- Water restrictions information (recorded message) - 813-275-7094
- Customer Service - 813-272-6680
- Water conservation team - 813-272-5977 ext. 43991
- Water quality complaints - 813-264-3835
- Water Violations Reporting Hotline - 813-224-8993
Public Utilities Department Administration
- 925 E. Twiggs St.
Tampa, FL 33602
- Consumption usage and tips - Tips on using water efficiently and customer conservation programs.
- Irrigation Calculator - How many gallons of water does your irrigation system use?
- Report a supsected water leak - Promptly reporting leaks not only helps lower your water bill and prevent or minimize damage, but also reduces wasted water.
- Cooking Oil Recycling Effort (CORE) - Don't let cooking oil cause problems for you pipes.
- Toilet rebate program - Customers can request a rebate for installing an ultra low flow toilet.
- Low-Volume Irrigation Grants - Retrofit or install new community-maintained irrigation systems.