Planning a camping trip? Our parks offer a variety of sites, including primitive and RV facilities. Many sites provide a picnic table, electricity, a fire ring, and water. Public restrooms with showers and an RV dump station are also available at some parks.
Camp sites are available at the following parks:
- E.G. Simmons Park - (813) 671-7655
- Edward Medard Park - (813) 757-3802
- Lithia Springs Park - (813) 744-5572
Rules / Fees
- Youth Group Camping: $2 per person
- RV/Tent Site with Electricity: $24 per night (up to 8 people with RV or 2 Tents)
- Senior Citizen Rate: $18 per night
- Citizens who are 100% disabled receive a 50% discount on RV/Tent campsites
- Must provide proof of disability.
- Camp site check out time is 12 p.m.