The Patient Assistance Program (PAP) provides people who have limited incomes with free or low cost prescription drugs from the drug manufacturer.
Getting Prescription Drugs
- Complete the Authorization and Release form and return it to your pharmacist
- You can download the form or get it from your pharmacist
- Our PAP advocates will contact the drug manufacturer so you can begin receiving your prescription drugs for free or minimal cost
- For the first two months, you will pick up your prescription from the pharmacy
- After two months, you will receive your medication through the mail
If you need more information, forms, or assistance with your prescriptions, contact our PAP advocates at (813) 935-7600.