Hillsborough County's Geospatial Services maintains a large amount of GIS data as a system of record, including:
- Boundary datasets (commissioner districts, community areas, subdivisions, HOA’s, zoning, land use, municipal boundaries, etc.)
- Locations such as parks, schools, fire stations, libraries, hospitals, county services locations
- Public safety (flood zones, evacuation zones, evacuation routes)
- County assets including roads, sidewalks, stormwater, and water utilities datasets.
- Informative datasets such as CIP project locations and associated information, road closures, and zoning hearings.
For access to publicly available datasets, visit the Hillsborough County GeoHub site.