Economic Development and Procurement Services offer a free one hour training session to help certified minority- and women-owned businesses maximize their opportunities for subcontracting in Hillsborough County projects. Whether you are a newly certified minority- or women-owned business, or just need a refresher on doing business with Hillsborough County, this webinar is for you.
- Navigating the County’s website to find information on projects
- Brief overview of Procurement opportunities and iSupplier
- Steps to follow to make the connection with prime contractors
- Hillsborough County’s unique licensing requirements
- Tips on contract compliance and goal attainment
There is no fee to attend; however, advance registration through the Hillsborough County Vendor Compliance System is required.
*The Doing Business in Hillsborough County webinar counts for one hours of the eight hours of education required for bi-annual certification renewal.
- March 18, 2021
- April 22, 2021
- May 20, 2021
- June 17, 2021
- July 22, 2021
- August 19, 2021
- September 23, 2021
- October 21, 2021
- November 18, 2021
- December 16, 2021
Please email Rita Sauri or call (813) 307-8309 with any questions.