Economic Development and Procurement Services offer a free two hour training session to help certified minority- and women-owned businesses maximize their opportunities for subcontracting in Hillsborough County projects. Whether you are a newly certified minority- or women-owned business, or just need a refresher on doing business with Hillsborough County, the “Certified with Hillsborough County, What’s Next!” workshop is for you.
- Navigating the County’s website to find information on projects
- Brief overview of Procurement opportunities and iSupplier
- Steps to follow to make the connection with prime contractors
- Hillsborough County’s unique licensing requirements
- Tips on contract compliance and goal attainment
There is no fee to attend; however, advance registration through the Hillsborough County Vendor Compliance System is required.
*The What's Next workshop counts for two hours of the eight hours of education required for bi-annual certification renewal.
Workshop Location & Dates
Workshops are scheduled from 10 a.m. to noon at the Entrepreneur Collaborative Center (ECC), 2101 E. Palm Ave. in Tampa, on the following dates:
- January 22, 2019
- March 21, 2019
- May 16, 2019
- July 23, 2019
- September 17, 2019
- November 21, 2019
Please email Rita Sauri or call (813) 307-8309 with any questions.