Register as a New iSupplier User
iSupplier gives vendors access to information in real time and allows for vendors to submit responses electronically. Vendors have access to amendments and revisions as they occur and are able to participate in online discussions on questions or concerns that need to be addressed.
Vendors must be registered in iSupplier and have category codes listed in order to receive e-mail notifications of current bid opportunities, download solicitation documents, and submit bids online.
Gather the following information before registering on iSupplier:
- Your TAX ID/FEIN or Social Security number.
- The category codes for the goods and services that your company provides. This allows for automatic notification of bid opportunities matching your products. Learn about commodity codes here.
- Use only Internet Explorer to access iSupplier. Other browsers are not supported and will not display bid opportunity information correctly.
- After 30 minutes of inactivity, iSupplier will time out. If this happens, you may restart the registration process from the beginning, or you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Following registration, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for logging in for the first time. Please allow up to three business days to receive this email.
Things To Consider
- iSupplier works best with Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 and Oracle Java JRE 1.7.0_13 or newer version. We cannot guarantee compatibility with other browsers such as Chrome, Safari, FireFox, older versions of Internet Explorer or Oracle Java outside of our recommendations.
- Completion of your registration can take up to three business days.
- If there is a bid deadline approaching on an opportunity that you are interested in, please email Procurement or call us at 813-272-5790.
Things To Know
Having trouble registering? Use these tips to complete your registration:
I never received my iSupplier temporary password e-mail?
- Check your SPAM folder e-mail. The e-mail comes from an Oracle e-mail address titled “Workflow Mailer.”
- If this e-mail is in your SPAM folder please mark the e-mail “Not as Spam,” so future bid notification e-mails do not go there.
- If you still did not receive this e-mail after you received our confirmation e-mail, please email iSupplier@HCFLGov.net or call (813) 272-5790.
I am receiving error messages during iSupplier registration?
Use only Internet Explorer to access iSupplier. Other browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc. are not supported and will not display bid opportunity information correctly.
I am receiving an error message when I add the tax country during iSupplier registration?
- We recommend using the web browser Internet Explorer as other browsers are not compatible.
- For the tax country field, click the “Search” icon.
- A popup window will appear (if not, you need to disable the popup blocker.)
- In the search field, enter letters “Uni” for United States and hit “Go.”
- Then select the “Quick Select” icon for United States.