Register as a New Supplier User
Hillsborough County’s online vendor portal is called “Supplier Portal.” The Supplier Portal structures all vendor and bid communication inside a secure and responsive portal. Suppliers will be registered as a Spend Authorized Vendor who are allowed to submit quotes, bids, or proposals as well as receive purchase orders, view agreements, view invoices and view payment status.
The Supplier Portal gives vendors access to information in real time and allows for vendors to submit responses electronically. Vendors have access to amendments and revisions as they occur and are able to participate in online messages to the Procurement Analyst and can submit questions or concerns that need to be addressed.
Vendors must be registered in the Supplier Portal and have NIGP products and services codes listed in the account order to receive bid invitation e-mails, notifications of current bid opportunities, download solicitation documents, and submit bids online.
The County shall only accept Offers through its Electronic Bidding System. Offers delivered by non-electronic means, facsimile, electronic mail (e-mail) or electronic means other than through the County's Electronic Bidding System will not be considered.
Gather the following information before registering on the Supplier Cloud-based portal:
- Register for the Supplier Cloud-based Portal with your IRS registered name only and not your DBA (doing business as) name
- Your TAX ID/FEIN or Social Security number
- A signed and dated W-9 is required for this supplier type - IRS Form W9
- The category codes for the goods and services that your company provides. This allows for automatic notification of bid opportunities matching your products. Learn about category codes and enter codes at registration by searching for keywords of products and services.
- The Supplier Portal works best on Desktop devices with Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari and Mozilla Firefox
- Following registration, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for logging in for the first time.
- Please be sure to check your SPAM or JUNK email folder for any correspondence from our Oracle system titled "workflow mailer" and please mark the email not as SPAM or JUNK so future notifications do not get sent there.
Things To Consider
- If there is a bid deadline approaching on an opportunity that you are interested in, please email Procurement or call us at (813) 272-5790
Things To Know
- Vendors are responsible for adding or inactivating Supplier logins in their contact directory so that the primary email contact is receiving all bid invitation emails
- Bid invitations emails are only sent to one Supplier contact, alphabetically by last name, unless the workaround is applied
- Instructions for the workaround are in the Supplier Vendor Training manual
- Vendors are also responsible for adding or deleting category codes to their Supplier account to ensure that bid notification emails will be emailed to the primary contact
Having trouble registering? Use these tips to complete your registration:
I never received my Supplier temporary password email?
- Check your SPAM folder email. The email comes from an Oracle email address titled “Workflow Mailer.”
- If this email is in your SPAM folder please mark the email “Not as Spam,” so future bid notification emails do not go there.
- If you still did not receive this email after you received our confirmation email, please email iSupplier@HCFLGov.net or call (813) 272-5790.