Hillsborough County offers opportunities for qualifying businesses to provide goods and services. The first step for businesses is to register with the County through the iSupplier portal. Through the portal, businesses can register to automatically be informed on bidding opportunities with Hillsborough County. Also once registered, vendors can download current bid and proposal specifications and stay up to date with the purchasing process.
- Ways to contact us
Classroom training - Navigating the iSupplier portal
This 2-hour session aims to give both seasoned vendors and new suppliers a better understanding of how to navigate and submit bids via the iSupplier Portal.
This informative training will cover the following topics:
- Navigating the Procurement Services website
- Reviewing business opportunities with the County
- Updating vendor profile in iSupplier
- Adding commodity codes for your products and services
- Submitting bids and requests for proposal via iSupplier
- Understanding the contract award process
All training materials will be provided. You do not need to bring a laptop or any other materials.
Vendor training sessions will be held at libraries throughout Hillsborough County. There is no fee to attend; however, advance registration is required.
Class dates and registration
Click the date you wish to register for:
- July 9, 2019: Bloomingdale Regional Library
- Aug. 13, 2019: Robert W. Saunders, Sr. Public Library
- Sept. 10, 2019: Seminole Heights Public Library
- Oct. 8, 2019: Bloomingdale Regional Public Library
- Nov. 19, 2019: Arthenia L. Joyner University Area Community Library
- Dec. 10, 2019: Robert W. Saunders, Sr. Public Library
Registering in iSupplier for the first time? Use these videos and manuals for assistance.
- See new user registration video
- See iSupplier first-time access video
- See bidding process video
- See communicating with procurement video
- See responding to amendments video
E-mail Procurement Services or call (813) 272-5790.