Hillsborough County offers opportunities for qualifying businesses to provide goods and services. The first step for businesses is to register with the County through the iSupplier portal. Through the portal, businesses can register to automatically be informed on bidding opportunities with Hillsborough County. Also once registered, vendors can download current bid and proposal specifications and stay up to date with the purchasing process.
- Ways to contact us
iSupplier training - Navigating the iSupplier portal
This one hour session aims to give both seasoned vendors and new suppliers a better understanding of how to navigate and submit bids via the iSupplier Portal.
This informative training will cover the following topics:
- Reviewing tips and helpful information when doing business with Hillsborough County
- Reviewing business opportunities with Hillsborough County
- Updating vendor profile in iSupplier
- Adding category codes for your products and services
- Submitting bids and request for proposals via iSupplier
- Understanding the contract award process
There is no fee to attend; however, advance registration is required.
Vendor training sessions will be held online.
After you register for this training, you will receive an e-mail with a link before the webinar to participate in the training class.
Class dates and registration
Click the date you wish to register for:
Registering in iSupplier for the first time? Use these videos and manuals for assistance.
- See new user registration video
- See iSupplier first-time access video
- See bidding process video
- See communicating with procurement video
- See responding to amendments video
- Download new user registration manual
- Download iSupplier first-time access manual
- Download bidding process manual
- Download communicating with procurement manual
- Download responding to amendments manual
Need a copy of the iSupplier Vendor Portal Training Manual? E-mail us at iSupplier@HCFLGov.net.
E-mail Procurement Services or call (813) 272-5790.