Hillsborough County offers opportunities for qualifying businesses to provide goods and services. The first step for businesses is to register with the County through the Supplier portal. Through the portal, businesses can register to automatically be informed on bidding opportunities with Hillsborough County. Also once registered, vendors can download current bid and proposal specifications and stay up to date with the purchasing process.
Ways to contact us
For general support, email: ProcurementServices@HCFLGov.net
For Supplier-specific support email: iSupplier@HCFLGov.net
Phone number: (813) 272-5790
Supplier training - Navigating the cloud-based portal
This training session aims to give both seasoned vendors and new suppliers a better understanding of how to navigate and submit bids via the Supplier Portal.
This informative training will cover the following topics:
- Reviewing tips and helpful information when doing business with Hillsborough County
- Understanding vendor resources provided on HCFLGov.net/Vendors
- Reviewing business opportunities
- Updating and understanding the vendor profile in Supplier
- Understanding Supplier logins and category codes for products and services provided
- Submitting bid responses for solicitations
- Understanding the contract award process
There is no fee to attend; however, advance registration is required.
Vendor training sessions will be held online.
After you register for this training, you will receive an e-mail with a link before the webinar to participate in the training class.
Class dates and registration
Click the date you wish to register for:
- Overview for Current Suppliers with Login Credentials
- Overview for New Suppliers for Login Credentials
- Overview for Suppliers with Forgot Password or Locked Out
- Supplier Portal Cloud Training Manual
- Supplier Portal Registration and First Time Access Manual
For questions, please call (813) 272-5790 or e-mail iSupplier@HCFLGov.net.
E-mail ProcurementServices@HCFLGov.net or call (813) 272-5790.