Procurement Services is offering a unique opportunity with a Hands on (in-person) workshop to help vendors maximize their opportunities by participating in Hillsborough County BOCC procurement opportunities.
Whether you are already registered to do business with us, or just need a refresher on doing business with Hillsborough County, this workshop is for you! Hands on support will be provided by the Supplier Engagement team.
The workshop incudes a Procurement Services overview presentation and same day account registration on Bonfire (e-Procurement Platform) in order to receive procurement opportunities with Hillsborough County.
The focus of this workshop is to introduce participants to doing business with Procurement Services, review the Procurement process and accessing and participating in procurement opportunities in Bonfire.
Upon completion of this workshop, you will have a better understanding of the Procurement Process, the Bonfire portal and be eligible to review and submit on available procurement opportunities.
This informative workshop will cover the following topics:
- Overview on Doing Business with Hillsborough County BOCC Procurement Services
- Review the Bonfire e-Procurement Platform
- Register live in Bonfire to create and confirm an account profile
- Add the NIGP commodity codes in the account profile for the products and services offered to receive procurement opportunities
- Navigate the Bonfire Hillsborough County Portal to access procurement opportunities, download solicitation information and submit a response in Bonfire.
- Review Bonfire features including “interest in sub-contracting” and “document takers list,” to make connections with other prime contractors and sub-contractors on County projects.
There is no fee to attend; however, Registration is required and we have a limited number of seats available.
Thursday, December 7
Thursday, January 4
Please bring a laptop to participate.
Save your signed and dated W9 to your computer as it will be needed to complete registration in Bonfire.
To start receiving opportunities please register in Bonfire today!
You do not have to wait to take the workshop to register in Bonfire. Whether you are new to doing business with the County or just need a refresher training, this is the class for you!
Our Supplier Engagement Team will provide support to all attendees.