Hillsborough County regulates pain management clinics currently in operation and limits the opening of any new clinics in the county to promote the health, safety, and general welfare of residents. Clinics are required to undergo an annual licensing process to continue operating. The Pain Management Clinic Ordinance applies to those pain management clinics that operate in unincorporated Hillsborough County, and the cities of Tampa, Temple Terrace, and Plant City.
Pain Management Clinic License Application and Renewal Instructions and Forms
- Apply for Renewal of Pain Management Clinic License - Fillable | Printable
- Inspection Checklist
- Verify your SunBiz profile is active and correct prior to submitting applications or renewals
- Ensure your Business Tax documents are completed prior to submitting applications or renewals
- Removal of Employee Form (must be submitted immediately when an employee is no longer employed)
- Addition of Employee Form (must be submitted when a new employee has been hired)
Pain Management Clinic Employee Fingerprint Requirements
We require pain management clinics to submit fingerprints of all employees for a background check.
Information on employee fingerprint scanning:
- Background checks are available by appointment only
- Email RegComp@HCFLGov.net for an appointment
- No additional charge for fingerprint scanning
- Applicant Waiver Agreement and Statement is required
If you are looking for a pain management clinic, search the listing below of all licensed clinics in the county.
Complaints can be filed electronically using the link below. For best results, provide evidence and specific details about what occurred, how much was paid to the company, and any other evidence to support your claim.Report a Complaint
For more information, email Hillsborough County Code Enforcement Regulatory Compliance at RegComp@HCFLGov.net or call (813) 272-7400 ext 36004.
Note: Many of the documents that are available on the website are in PDF format. These files may require a PDF viewer such as Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader to view the contents.