The Florida SBDC at Hillsborough County, operating as part of Hillsborough County Economic Development, serves entrepreneurs and small businesses throughout the County and across all industries through confidential consulting and professional training.
- Register or Log in to access workshops, consulting and more
- Hillsborough County Economic Development
- Entrepreneur Collaborative Center
- Greater Brandon Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Plant City Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Riverview Chamber of Commerce
- SouthShore Chamber of Commerce
- South Tampa Chamber of Commerce
- Uptown Chamber of Commerce
Bounce Back 21 Small Business Resiliency Webinars
- Bounce Back 21 Small Business Resiliency: Marketing Your Business (use *.Ta08rG to view the recording)
- Bounce Back 21 Small Business Resiliency: Post-Disaster Planning
- Bounce Back 21 Small Business Resiliency: Human Resources
The Florida SBDC at Hillsborough County is a member of the Florida SBDC Network, a statewide partnership program nationally accredited by the Association of America's SBDCs and funded in part by the U.S. Small Business Administration, Defense Logistics Agency, State of Florida, and other private and public partners, with the University of West Florida serving as the network's lead host institution. Florida SBDC services are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Language assistance services are available for limited English proficient individuals.
State Designated as Florida's Principal Provider of Business Assistance [§ 288.001, Fla. Stat.]