Apply for a Land Development PreSubmittal Conference
We offer a complimentary pre-submittal conference with our review staff for when you want to develop a site or subdivision in unincorporated Hillsborough County. The conference provides you with a checklist of plan requirements, types of reviews required, the time frame, and associated fees.
There are no costs associated with pre-submittal conferences.
Things To Consider
- Although voluntary, we highly encourage you to take advantage of the Pre-Submittal Conference
- We will provide site information, as well as any specific items of concern that could arise
- Download the application
- Complete the Pre-submittal Conference Application and Project Information Form
- If you need assistance completing the bottom portion of the form, please submit a zoning information request.
*Fillable forms may not work with many browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, etc.) - if you have issues with the form, do one of the following:
- Download the form to your computer, open it up with a PDF viewer, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader, then fill it out and print it
- Download the printable version of the form, print and fill out by hand
- Try using the Internet Explorer browser to open the PDF
- To schedule a Pre-submittal date, please submit your completed package via email to SitePlanAdminTasks@HCFLGov.net.
- Incomplete submittals will be rejected
- We will email the date of your Pre-submittal conference.
- There may be multiple applicants meeting on this date
- Applicants are served on a first come, first served basis
- Our conferences begin promptly at 9 a.m. and end at 11 a.m.
- In the event that there are no applicants present at 9 a.m., we will adjourn the meeting at 9:15 a.m.
- If no applicants are present immediately following a previous conference with another applicant, we will adjourn the meeting
For more information, contact one of the following:
- Zoning Information Request
- Pre-submittal Line (813) 272-5600 ext. 39156