Apply for a Site & Subdivision Intake Review
Before you can start developing land for a site or subdivision, you must go through the site intake process, where we will review your project.
- We will determine fees during the pre-submittal conference and/or during the intake review
Things To Consider
- Although it is not mandatory, we highly suggest you go through a Pre-submittal Conference before submitting this application so that you will know all of the requirements for the reviews that will apply for your project
- We will review for the following:
- Commercial site plans
- Natural resource specifications
- New subdivision plats
- Off-site roadway improvements
- Off-site water
- Sewer improvements
- Stormwater requirements
- You can’t pull permits or commence construction until after we complete the review process and approve your project
- Check the resources section for a list of forms you may need for site intake
- Please visit HCFLGov.net/Centerpass or call (813) 272-5600, option 2 then 5, to schedule your initial submittal
- We will assign a project manager who will process and follow the project from beginning to end
- Ensure that you have all required files labeled with the Folio number and name of the project.
- Set Site Plans to print to 24" x 36"
- Preferred software is a CAD file, which can be converted to PDF file
- Set plans to 300 dots per inch (DPI) if scanned to Adobe
- 8 ½ x 11 sheets should be 400 DPI in black & white
- Files should be kept separate and not be combined into a single pdf.
- Individual files must be in pdf format and contained within a single .zip file. If you needassistance creating a .zip file, a visual guide is available.
- Files with digital signatures must follow Florida Statues Chapter 668 - Electronic Commerce and Florida Administrative Code for Engineers and Architects.
- 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment, staff will email you a link to upload your files. A visual guide on creating a zip file and uploading your documents is available.
- Our intake staff will review your submission and notify you if there are any missing/incorrect items.
- We will calculate your fees during your initial submittal meeting
- Payment for all fees is due at this time
- Apply for Pre-Submittal Conference
- Certification of Complete Submittal - Fillable*
- Certification of Complete Submittal - Printable
- Barricade Affidavit of Compliance - Fillable*
- Barricade Affidavit of Compliance - Printable
- Certified Parcel Checklist & Application
- Concurrency Application
- Contractor Affidavit - Fillable*
- Contractor Affidavit - Printable
- Engineer of Record Certification
- Easement Access Application
- Exterior Lighting Plan Certification
- Notice of Intent Form
- Natural Resources Permit Application
- Owner Affidavit
- ROW Use Permit & Access Management Permit Application