If you or any business intend to contract or sub-contract construction-related work in Hillsborough County, you will need to register your State Certified contractor’s license. It is a quick & easy process and can be done via email.
What you need to know
- The County registration expiration date is the same as your State Certified license expiration date
- State Certified contractors are no longer issued a Certificate of Competency card
- State Certified contractors are not required to have the Hillsborough County bond
Useful documents and forms
- Register or Renew your registration
- Permit Agent Authorization form. Email completed form to Licensing@HCFLGov.net
- Insurance and license updates can be emailed to Licensing@HCFLGov.net
- View registration status
- Certificate of Insurance Holder Information
Email Licensing@HCFLGov.net or call (813) 272-5600.