Our online permitting and licensing solution allows you to easily submit and track your application 24/7. Log in to the HillsGovHub portal.
Please Note: This site is compatible with minimum browser versions of Google Chrome 73, Microsoft Edge 38, and Firefox 61.
Not sure what type of application you need to submit for your project? Use our Online Permit Types tool to see what application type to choose! You can also research your property to see what uses are allowed prior to starting your application.
- HillsGovHub Training, Instructions & Help
- Florida Building Code Publications
- Florida's Construction Lien Law
- Digital Signature Guide
Permits - Instructions, Information and documents
Notice of Commencement
Application - Printable form Application - Fillable form* Notice of Commencement - printable Notice of Commencement - fillable*
Right-of-Way Permits (ROW)
Application - Printable form Application - Fillable form* ROW (Development) - printable ROW (Development) - fillable Annual General Use Permit - printable Annual General Use Permit - fillable
Application - Printable form
Application - Fillable form* Instructions & Information Permit or application refund - printable Permit or application refund - *fillable Request for a permit or application refund - How to apply
- Building and Construction - Additional Resources
- Electrical - Additional Resources
- Natural Hazard Planning - Additional Resources
- Right of Way (ROW) - Additional Resources
- Miscellaneous Forms
*Fillable forms may not work with many browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, etc.) - if you have issues with the form, do one of the following:
- Download the form to your computer and open it up with a PDF viewer, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Download the printable version of the form
- Try using the Internet Explorer browser to open the PDF