Natural Resources


Type Information & instructions Download the document
Agricultural exemption How to apply Exemption application
Master Subdivision Landscape permit (MSLP) How to apply MSLP application
Natural resources Land Alteration/Landscaping (LAL) permit How to apply Natural Resources LAL application
Natural resources subdivision & site development permit How to apply Natural Resources Site & Sub application
New single family/duplex LAL permit How to apply Single family/duplex LAL application
Tree removal permit How to apply Tree removal application
Wetland setback encroachment How to apply Encroachment Application
Wildlife habitat determination evaluation How to apply Wildlife habitat determination application
Gopher tortoise permit
(Florida Fish and Wildlife website)
How to apply

Certifications and Affidavits





For more information, call our Natural Resource Unit at (813) 276-8399.