The Hillsborough County Board of County Commissioners approved a Transportation Impact Fee Offset Buy-Back Program at its meeting on May 17, 2017.
A solicitation for the purchase of Transportation Impact Fee Offsets has been issued. You can check here for updated information and documents.
- Solicitation Number 4
- Solicitation Number 3
- Solicitation Number 2
- Impact Fee Offset Purchase Solicitation 2
- Signed Solicitation Notice 2
- Notice of Intent to Award
- updated 10/13/17
- Protest of Rejection of Offer to Sell Hillsborough County Transportation Impact Fee Offsets (Solicitation 2)
- Pursuant to Hillsborough County Ordinance 13-24 (Policies and Procedures for Protests and Cone of Silence for Procurement Solicitations), an interested party shall have the right to intervene in an active protest proceeding by providing the County with written notice of its intervention in a protest no later than five (5) business days after the offerors in the applicable procurement solicitation have received notification from the County that a protest has been filed. See Ordinance 13-24 for specifics regarding protests and procedural requirements.
- BOCC Agenda Item Solicitation Number 2 Meeting Date 11/01/2017
- BOCC Agenda Item Solicitation Number 2 Meeting Date 12/06/2017
- Solicitation Number 1
Access the Impact Offset Account Transaction Inquiry Database to check account transaction information.Check Impact Offset Credits
ContactFor more information on the Buy Back Program Solicitation e-mail Procurement Services
For information regarding impact fee offset account records contact Donna Budke at (813) 276-8679