NOTICE: Updated information for new PD and MM applications

Beginning August 19, 2022, all new Planned Development (PD) and Major Modification (MM) applications must undergo a sufficiency review meeting after submittal. Cut-off dates for the December 2022 ZHM meeting and beyond have been adjusted to accommodate this change.

Planned Development (PD) districts are intended to encourage creative, innovative, and/or mixed use development, and to insure and promote land use compatibility and harmony for land that is to be planned and developed as a whole in a single development operation or a programmed series of development phases. These districts are used for customized purposes in cases where standard district regulations are inadequate to protect surrounding property or where design flexibility is sought.