Apply for a Major Modification


Jump to:



You can apply for a major modification to an existing planned development (PD).


Things To Consider

  • You must schedule an appointment to submit this application
    • Call (813) 277-1630 or email to request an appointment 
    • You need to meet all requirements listed on the submittal checklist
    • We will not accept incomplete applications
    • For questions, please email
  • A public hearing with the Zoning Hearing Master and a public meeting before the Board of County Commissioners is required after the application is submitted

How To

Download the application for complete list of requirements.

What's Next

After the hearing you will receive notification of the decision by email.

Get Help

(813) 277-1630

Get Started