Apply to Make a Personal Appearance (Minor Modifications to a PD)
If you need to make minor modifications to your already approved planned development, you can apply to make a Personal Appearance.
To view what qualifies as a Minor Modification, please see the Land Development Code section 5.03.07
- View current list of zoning fees
Things To Consider
- You must schedule an appointment to submit this application
- Call (813) 277-1630 or email ZoningIntake-DSD@HCFLGov.net to request an appointment
- You need to meet all requirements listed on the submittal checklist
- We will not accept incomplete applications
- These are for minor modifications only; if you have a major modification, you will need to go through the Zoning Hearing Master
- If your Vested Rights have expired, you must seek permission from the Board of County Commissioners to apply for an extension. You complete an non-noticed PRS application.
For noticed applications, after the hearing you will receive the decision by email.