Alcoholic Beverage Permit (No Waiver Required)
You will need an Special Use Alcoholic Beverage Permit to sell alcoholic beverages at a restaurant, bar or other business. If your location meets all normal requirements of the Land Development Code you will need to complete this application and pay the fee.
The fee for an Alcoholic Beverage permit (no waiver required): $224
Things To Consider
- You must schedule an appointment to submit the application
- Call (813) 272-5600 to request an appointment
- You need to meet all requirements listed on the submittal checklist
- We will not accept incomplete applications
- If you need a waiver due to proximity requirements, visit the Alcoholic Beverage Permit (Waiver Required) page
Download the no waiver application for complete list of requirements.
The decision shall be sent by registered mail to the applicant.