Alcoholic Beverage Permit (No Waiver Required)


Jump to:



You will need an Special Use Alcoholic Beverage Permit to sell alcoholic beverages at a restaurant, bar or other business. If your location meets all normal requirements of the Land Development Code you will need to complete this application and pay the fee. 


The fee for an Alcoholic Beverage permit (no waiver required): $224

Things To Consider

  • You must schedule an appointment to submit this application. To request an appointment call (813) 272-5600.
    • Call (813) 272-5600 to request an appointment
    • You need to meet all requirements listed on the submittal checklist
    • We will not accept incomplete applications

How To

Download the application for complete list of requirements.

What's Next

The decision shall be sent by registered mail to the applicant.

Get Help

(813) 272-5600

Get Started