Alcoholic Beverage Permit (No Waiver Required)
You will need an Special Use Alcoholic Beverage Permit to sell alcoholic beverages at a restaurant, bar or other business. If your location meets all normal requirements of the Land Development Code you will need to complete this application and pay the fee.
Things To Consider
- For questions, please email ZoningHelp@HCFLGov.net
- If you need a waiver visit the Alcoholic Beverage Permit (Waiver Required) page
- Complete the application.
- Ensure that you have all required files labeled with the Folio number
- Files must be in pdf format and minimum resolution of 300 dpi
- If the total size of your files is under 25 MB
- Email them to ZoningIntake-DSD@HCFLGov.net
- If the total size of your files is greater than 25 MB or you are having difficulty sending them via email
- Upload your documents
- Highlight all files to be submitted and compress them into a single .zip file
- Ensure you label this file with the folio number
- If you need assistance creating a .zip file a visual guide on creating a zip file and uploading your documents is available
- Once payment is received, you will receive your required letter of notice, HOA mailing list and instructions about how to proceed with mailing your notice. Mailing deadlines and delivery of electronic delivery of proof of mailing will also be provided.
The decision will be sent by email to the applicant.