Apply for a Conditional Use Permit
Certain uses have been determined to require additional design standards to ensure compatibility with adjacent uses and the surrounding neighborhood. If a use has been identified as a Conditional Use then review for compliance with these additional standards is required.
Review for compliance with these standards may require application for a Conditional Use Permit. If a Conditional Use Permit is not required, review for compliance with the standards will be done during development review.
To determine if a proposed use requires a Conditional Use Permit please contact Zoning Counseling.
View a list of zoning fees
Things To Consider
- You need to meet all requirements listed on the submittal checklist
- We will not accept incomplete applications
- For questions, please email ZoningHelp@HCFLGov.net
- Complete the application.
- Ensure that you have all required files labeled with the Folio number. Files must be in pdf format and minimum resolution of 300 dpi.
- If the total size of your files is under 25 MB, please email them to ZoningIntakefirstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the total size of your files is greater than 25 MB or you are having difficulty sending them via email, upload your documents. Highlight all files to be submitted and compress them into a single .zip file. Please ensure you label this file with the folio number. If you need assistance creating a .zip file. A visual guide on creating a zip file and uploading your documents is available.
- Once payment is received, you will receive your required letter of notice, HOA mailing list and instructions about how to proceed with mailing your notice. Mailing deadlines and delivery of electronic delivery of proof of mailing will also be provided.
- Application review may take up to 30 days
- We will notify the applicant of the decision by email