Temporary Alcoholic Beverage Sales Permit
The Land Development Code permits the temporary sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages provided such sales are licensed by the State and occur no more than six times within a 12-month period at the same location.
Things To Consider
- The alcohol sales and consumption may only occur in conjunction with permissible host events,
such as carnivals, fairs, festivals, and similar activities.
- Alternatively, temporary alcohol sales may be allowed in conjunction with a permanent events center or hall.
- A permit for a host event must be obtained prior to or concurrent with the temporary alcohol permit sign off.
- For questions, please email ZoningHelp@HCFLGov.net
- Complete the application.
- Ensure that you have all required files labeled with the Folio number
- Files must be in pdf format and minimum resolution of 300 dpi
- If the total size of your files is under 25 MB
- Email them to ZoningIntake-DSD@HCFLGov.net
- If the total size of your files is greater than 25 MB or you are having difficulty sending them via email
- Once payment is received, you will receive your required letter of notice, HOA mailing list and instructions about how to proceed with mailing your notice. Mailing deadlines and delivery of electronic delivery of proof of mailing will also be provided.
The applicant will be notified in by Zoning staff.