Apply for an Alcoholic Beverage Permit (Waiver Required)
You will need an Alcoholic Beverage Permit to sell alcoholic beverages at a restaurant, bar or other business. If your location meets all normal requirements of the Land Development Code with the exception of the proximity requirements, you can apply for a waiver from our zoning unit.
The fee for an Alcoholic Beverage permit with waiver: $1,826.50
Things To Consider
- You must schedule an appointment to submit this application
- Call (813) 272-5600 to request an appointment
- You need to meet all requirements listed on the submittal checklist
- We will not accept incomplete applications
- A hearing with the Land Use Hearing Officer is required after the application is submitted
- The application deadlines for the hearings are listed in the LUHO hearing schedule
Download the application for complete list of requirements.
- Within 15 business days after the hearing we will notify you of the Land Use Hearing Officer decision
- If granted, you can move forward with your project
- If denied, you can appeal the Land Use Hearing Officer’s decision to the Land Use Appeals Board
- You must file your appeal within 30 calendar days of the decision
- Appeal fee is $202