You must apply for a standard rezoning if you want to change the uses that are allowed on a property.
- View a list of zoning fees
Things To Consider
- You need to meet all requirements listed on the submittal checklist
- We will not accept incomplete applications
- For questions, please email ZoningHelp@HCFLGov.net
- A hearing with the Zoning Hearing Master (ZHM) and Board of County Commissioners(BOCC) is required after the application is submitted
- The application deadlines for the hearings are listed in the ZHM hearing schedule
- Complete the application
- Ensure that you have all required files labeled with the Folio number
- Files must be in pdf format and minimum resolution of 300 dpi
- If the total size of your files is under 25 MB
- Email them to ZoningIntake-DSD@HCFLGov.net
- If the total size of your files is greater than 25 MB or you are having difficulty sending them via email
- Once payment is received, you will receive your required letter of notice, HOA mailing list and instructions about how to proceed with mailing your notice. Mailing deadlines and delivery of electronic delivery of proof of mailing will also be provided.
Applicants will be notified by email.
(813) 272-5600 ext. 3