Board of County Commissioners Meeting (Hybrid)
This is a hybrid in-person quorum* meeting of the Board of County Commissioners (BOCC).
They develop policy for the management of Hillsborough County and provide direction to the County Administrator on any programs for the improvement of the county and the welfare of its residents.
What is a hybrid in-person quorum meeting?
A hybrid in-person quorum meeting is where a quorum of the board members meets in-person at a physical location. The rest of the board, staff and general public participate virtually.
In-person location for board members only (no general members of the public admitted):
County Center - 2nd Floor boardroom
601 E. Kennedy Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33602
* Please note: Due to the uncertainty of COVID-19 conditions, the meeting type may change. Please check back closer to the meeting date to verify whether the meeting is virtual, hybrid or in-person.
How to access the virtual meeting
The meeting will be conducted virtually. Media and the public can access the meetings via:Live
- Our website's Live Meetings link, also found in our Newsroom
- The County's HTV channels on cable television: Spectrum 637 and Frontier 22
- Hillsborough County's Playback YouTube Channel
- Our website's On Demand link, also found in our Newsroom
The meeting will be captioned on the screen as well.
How to make public comment
You can sign up to speak live at the virtual BOCC meeting or you can submit written public comment. Speaker signup forms open for submissions at least 48-hours before the start of each meeting.
Virtual participation for the public
June 3, 2021 | 9:00 AM
P (813) 274-6942