CPA Public Hearing (Hybrid)
This is a hybrid* in-person quorum Comprehensive Plan Amendments (CPA) public hearing.
The public hearing will cover the following:
- Adoption/Transmittal, April 2021 Cycle, 1st Hearing
* Please note: Due to the uncertainty of COVID-19 conditions, the meeting type may change. Please check back closer to the meeting date to verify whether the meeting is virtual, hybrid or in-person.
What is a hybrid in-person quorum meeting?
A hybrid in-person quorum meeting is where a quorum of the board members meets in-person at a physical location. The rest of the board, staff and general public participate virtually.
In-person location for board members only (no general members of the public admitted):
County Center - 2nd Floor Boardroom
601 E. Kennedy Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33602
Accessing the meeting
The public and the media can access the meetings in the following ways:Live
- Hillsborough County's Live YouTube Channel
- Our website's Live Meetings link, also found in our Newsroom
- The County's HTV channels on cable television: Spectrum 637 and Frontier 22
- Hillsborough County's Playback YouTube Channel
- Our website's On Demand link, also found in our Newsroom
The meeting will be captioned on the screen as well.
To best facilitate public comments, participants are encouraged (whenever possible) to submit questions or comments to the Planning Commission in advance of the meeting by email to Planner@plancom.org. The agenda packet will be available on the Planning Commission’s website at least one week in advance. Planning Commission Staff can be reached by calling (813) 272-5940.
You can also sign up to speak at the meeting. Click the button below to fill out the form to speak.
For more information on this public hearing, please contact one of the following people:
Virtual public participation
August 19, 2021 | 6:00 PM
Comprehensive Plan Policy Review
P (813) 756-0332