LDC & CPA Public Hearing (Hybrid)
This is a hybrid* in-person quorum Land Development Code (LDC) text amendment public hearing and a hybrid Comprehensive Plan Amendments (CPA)Transmittal and Adoption public hearing.
The public hearing will cover the following:
- LDC Text Amendments, 2nd Round, 1st Hearing
- CPA Transmittal and Adoption
* Please note: Due to the uncertainty of COVID-19 conditions, the meeting type may change. Please check back closer to the meeting date to verify whether the meeting is virtual, hybrid or in-person.
What is the difference between hybrid in-person quorum and hybrid?
- The LDC public hearing - is a hybrid in-person quorum hearing where a quorum of the board members meets in-person at a physical location. The rest of the board, staff and general public participate virtually.
- The CPA public hearing - is a hybrid hearing where a quorum of the board members meets in-person at a physical location, and all other participants can choose to participate virtually or in-person at a separate physical location. We encourage participants to sign up to speak virtually.
In-person location for both the CPA and LDC board members (no general members of the public admitted):
County Center - 2nd Floor Boardroom
601 E. Kennedy Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33602
In-person location for CPA participants:
Robert W. Saunders, Sr. Public Library
1505 N Nebraska Ave
Tampa, FL 33602
Accessing the meeting
The public and the media can access the meetings in the following ways:Live
- Hillsborough County's Live YouTube Channel
- Our website's Live Meetings link, also found in our Newsroom
- The County's HTV channels on cable television: Spectrum 637 and Frontier 22
- Hillsborough County's Playback YouTube Channel
- Our website's On Demand link, also found in our Newsroom
The meeting will be captioned on the screen as well.
How to make public comment
You can sign-up to speak virtually or you can send in written comment or ask questions about code amendments. Please click the appropriate hearing link to sign up to speak. If you wish to speak at both the LDC and CPA hearings, you will need to fill out two forms, one for each hearing.
Virtual public participation
September 30, 2021 | 6:00 PM
P (813) 276-8389