LDC & CPA Public Hearing (Hybrid)
This is a hybrid* in-person quorum public hearing for Comprehensive Plan Amendments (CPA) and Land Development Cote (LDC) Text Amendments.
The public hearing will cover the following:
- LDC - Text Amendments, 2nd round, 2nd Hearing
- CPA - Adoption/Transmittal, July 2021 Cycle, 1st Hearing
- CPA - Adoption, April 2021 Cycle, 2nd Hearing
* Please note: Due to the uncertainty of COVID-19 conditions, the meeting type may change. Please check back closer to the meeting date to verify whether the meeting is virtual, hybrid or in-person.
What is a hybrid in-person quorum meeting?
A hybrid in-person quorum meeting is where a quorum of the board members meets in-person at a physical location. The rest of the board, staff and general public participate virtually.
In-person location for board members only (no general members of the public admitted):
County Center - 2nd Floor Boardroom
601 E. Kennedy Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33602
Accessing the meeting
The public and the media can access the meetings in the following ways:Live
- Hillsborough County's Live YouTube Channel
- Our website's Live Meetings link, also found in our Newsroom
- The County's HTV channels on cable television: Spectrum 637 and Frontier 22
- Hillsborough County's Playback YouTube Channel
- Our website's On Demand link, also found in our Newsroom
The meeting will be captioned on the screen as well.
You can sign-up to speak virtually or you can send in written comment or ask questions about code amendments.
To best facilitate public comments, participants are encouraged (whenever possible) to submit questions or comments to the Planning Commission in advance of the meeting by email to Planner@plancom.org. The agenda packet will be available on the Planning Commission’s website at least one week in advance. Planning Commission Staff can be reached by calling (813) 272-5940.
You can also sign up to speak at the public hearing.
For more information on this public hearing, please contact one of the following people:
- Israel Monsanto - (813) 276-8389
Virtual public participation
October 21, 2021 | 6:00 PM
Comprehensive Plan Policy Review
P (813) 756-0332